Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Drumroll Please...

I DID IT!!!!! 30 Days with no candy or dessert. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. However, I'm done with the "feast or famine" practice. My goal, now that I have the power to turn these things down if I want to, is just to practice moderation. But I do admit to have Graeter's two days in a row. What can I say? I had to take advantage. Here's me with my friend's daughter, Ella. I got ice cream and she got to stay up past her bedtime. Good times for all.


Here's the results of the dress. Me posing with the Bride, who looked absolutely gorgeous. I think I did a great job of making her look extra thin that day. She's the bride. Mission accomplished. Now to attack that double chin... hmmmm.
I joined a fitness group called Stroller Fit. They also go by Mommy Muscle. It's a fitness group that incorporates your little ones into the workout. I have a great time, get a good workout and don't have to pay a babysitter. Genious!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations! You look fabulous and I don't see a double chin . . . what are you talking about???

Good job on finding MM, it's great that there are things like this these days! My mom just had me do yoga with her . . . or was that to keep my quiet? Hmmmmm . . .

Lulu said...

Nice! You accomplished the 30 day goal, and I think I broke it w/out thinking that first day! lol

That's cool about the Stroller Fit group. Sounds like fun!

Naomi said...

You look fantastic! Love your hair and hmmmmm, I don't think you even know what a double chin is since I'm not seeing one! LOL. Miss you guys!